- Provide recruiting support for all sales and lower-level positions inclusive of assisting with background checks, testing, interview scheduling, para-med arrangements, filing, and recruitment tracker updates
- Provide responses to candidates in various stages of the recruitment process
- Prepare offer letters and appointment letters for entry level employees and temporary contractors
- Coordinate on-boarding for new hires
- Prepare general and standard HR communications inclusive of personnel announcements for media, website, and company intranet
- Assistance with maintenance of personnel files
- Assist with updating and maintaining HRMS system
- Prepare job letters for staff
- Provide support in development and launch of training courses
- Assist with preparation of monthly training reports
- Provide administrative support in updating HR/Admin forms, documents, policies and Employee Handbook
- Assist with planning for Company events e. g. Christmas functions, Awards Day, happy hours, wellness activities, etc.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field
- Strong word processing skills (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Exception interpersonal skills and the ability to understand, interpret, communicate and carry out instructions.
- Ability to interact with a wide range of customers and maintain a friendly helpful manner
- Strong organizational and administrative skills (e.g. capable of setting and meeting realistic time frames for competing assignments and achieving results; capable of operating independently with minimal direction while keeping the leader informed of variances to plan, potential problems or sensitive issues, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills to interact with a wide range of individuals in situations that often require eliciting or sustaining co-operation and participation
- Strong technical skills in word processing software, electronic messaging, office equipment, etc.
Senior Coordinator, Human Resources