The Mortgage Specialist will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Mortgage Department’s credit and collections activities in the Northern Bahamas.
This position has responsibilities for business development, the underwriting of loans, and the management of the portfolio delinquency in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Overall management of the mortgage portfolio including the underwriting of new mortgages, credit and collection activities, management of delinquent accounts, and the administration of the portfolio
- Lead business development efforts in Northern Bahamas including cross selling opportunities within the company.
- Preparation of monthly reports for distribution and presentation to Management.
- Assist with the Annual Mortgage budget and ensure the enforcement of measures for monitoring key performance indicators.
- Provide coaching and supervision of staff in the department including the establishment of SMART goals.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- 10 years of banking/mortgage lending experience
- Min 5 years’ experience in managing people
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent leadership and supervisory skills
- Strong customer service skills
Please visit www.familyguardian.com/careers to submit an application along with a resumé by February 19, 2021.
FamGuard thanks all applicants; however, only those short-listed will be contacted.
Mortgage Specialist (Freeport, Grand Bahama)