This role is responsible for providing proactive leadership, coordination and execution of on-going assessments of the exposure of the FamGuard Group to reduced profitability and reputational damage due to the lack of proper procedures and controls; lack of compliance with the Company’s mandated policy guidelines; fraudulent or careless activities (internal and/or external) and to recommend policies and procedures to mitigate against these risks.
- Leads the Corporate Investigations and Quality Assurance (CIQA) Unit in conducting quality assurance (QA) activities; establishes workflow and priorities; manages day-to-day activities; trains; monitors; and evaluates the CIQA team
- Assists in the development of and manages an effective QA program within the Company that incorporates all aspects of a comprehensive system of reviews, training, and support to ensure compliance and quality of operations and monitors for and resolves matters before they become problems
- Independently performs, leads, co-leads and supports workplace investigations and ensures mitigation; looks beyond symptoms to determine the root causes of problems; works with impacted business/operational staff to ensure development and completion of corrective action plans for remediation of issues to minimize risk of recurrence; prepares reports within agreed timelines and liaises with departments, regulators and the police as needed
- Synergizes with business partners as needed to effectively conduct investigations and resolve exceptions and drives execution of Company initiatives though communication, investigations and training
- Provides leadership to all staff in the area of quality improvement as it relates to process improvement, customer service and conflict resolution and provides input and feedback for continuous process improvement
- Enhances, tracks, and reports on key loss prevention goals and metrics to ensure effective execution and profit improvement
- Assists with the development of and manages the Group’s policy framework including coordination of the policy library and document control
Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Professional credentials in loss prevention and fraud investigation preferred
- Minimum of 7 years’ of management, supervision, quality assurance and investigations experience
- Strong understanding of policies, laws and regulations relevant to the Group
- Ability to work on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends
- A self-starter and team player who works collaboratively with colleagues across the organization, building credibility with business leaders through professional advice and communication
- Superior communications, report writing, and presentation skills necessary including, but not limited to, strong interviewing, interpersonal, analytical skills and experience in researching and interpreting data
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and innovation skills
- Strong computer skills inclusive of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must exhibit high level of confidentiality
- Strong propensity for accuracy
Please visit www.famguardbahamas.com/careers to submit an application along with a resumé by February 26, 2021.
FamGuard thanks all applicants; however, only those short-listed will be contacted.
Manager II, Corporate Investigations & Quality Assurance