The Company seeks to fill two vacancies for the position of Account Executive: one (1) in Nassau, New Providence and one (1) in Marsh Harbour, Abaco.
This position is responsible for effectively attracting and managing relationships with all FGIAB Property & Casualty Clients.
- Solicit new business and promote Agency externally and internally
- Increase property and casualty business for the company in accordance with approved business strategies, policies and procedures
- Follow up with Clients after initial meetings or conversations
- Recommend incentive programs to increase general insurance sales volume
Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 3-7 years’ experience in sales and administration within the property and casualty business
- Insurance related training and certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business preferred
- Strong experience in the area of underwriting, compliance and pricing
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Resumés with accompanying certificates should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30, 2021.
FG Insurance Agents & Brokers Limited thanks all applicants; however, only those short-listed will be contacted.
Account Executive, Property & Casualty