This position includes responsibilities for reviewing Ordinary Life and Home Service Applications, data inputting/processing and preparing policy contracts, preparing reports; ensuring superior levels of client satisfaction are achieved and maintained for both customers and sales representatives.
- Screening of all Ordinary and Home service applications for insurance for accuracy and proper completion
- Assist with the data entry of all Ordinary applications within a specified timeframe
- Match all requirements submitted for Ordinary and Home Service applications and update the relevant systems
- Liaising with labs and providers on medical requirements
- Assist with the preparation of reinsurance cessions for all applications to be reinsured, including the review of the billing
- Assist with the preparation of Ordinary and Home Service policy contracts and any other documentation as required, i.e. prepare amendment forms, photocopy relevant parts of the application for inclusion in the contract, etc.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong Knowledge of Excel and Word processing skills
- Associates Degree in Business or related field preferred.
- Strong ability to work quickly and accurately and to cope with large volumes of work
- Ability to proactively resolve issues independently
- Ability to interpret, communicate and clearly present direction or instructions
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a wide range of clients and maintain a friendly helpful manner
- Strong organizational and administrative skills (e.g. capable of setting and meeting realistic time frames for competing assignments and achieving results; capable of operating independently with minimal direction while keeping the Manager informed of variances to plan, potential problems or sensitive issues, etc.)
Resumés with accompanying certificates should be forwarded via email to email@example.com
Family Guardian thanks all applicants; however, only those short-listed will be contacted.
New Business Coordinator