This position is responsible for custodial duties in the Filing Centre including, ensuring the safeguarding & securing of, scanning, retrieval, filing and attachment of original and/or subsequent incoming correspondence, etc. as well as custody, inventory maintenance and distribution of divisional supplies in conjunction with providing backup support and relief assistance, as needed, within the Client Relations, Clinical Care and Billing & Commissions Units.
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including, a personal computer and a variety of computer software, scanner(s), telephone(s), facsimile machine(s), paper shredder(s), photocopier(s), etc.
- Catalogue enrolment files and other enrolment documents subject to member’s and/or group’s name
- File alphabetically and numerically; adhering to the established procedures and guidelines of the filing room
- The imaging/scanning of documents and saving on appropriate storage media, as directed
- Enter data and maintains accurate records and logs using the established documentation system
- Maintain custody, inventory and distribution of divisional stationery and supplies. Ensuring items readily available, when needed
- Prepare enrolment packages, booklets and other correspondence to members
- Provide assistance with the stuffing of envelopes and other correspondence as required
- Backfill and provide relief assistance for the Receptionist desk
- Assist with other department functions as necessary
Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum of five (5) BGCSE passes with C and above (including Math & English); Associate’s degree or higher preferred
- Minimum of 1 year in a similar or customer service position
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and with attention to detail(s)
- Ability to maintain production as well as accuracy standards
- Excellent reading, writing, documenting, and communication skills
- Working knowledge of computers and other basic office machines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Résumés with accompanying certificates should be forwarded via email to email@example.com.
FamGuard thanks all applicants; however, only those short-listed will be contacted.
Filing Clerk, BahamaHealth