- Conduct general administrative duties for Division inclusive of word processing, filing, scanning, and copying
- Update company telephone listing
- Vacation Tracking for Administration team
- Assign messenger functions (requests coming from clients all day)
- Organize By Hand collection routes, processes, and efficiencies to ensure minimal cost impacts and synergies (e.g. scanning, client or vendor collection)
- Organize all courier and mail boat deliveries, processes and charges for the Company (Operations and family islands)
- Coordinate external vendor relationships; maintain a log of all vendors
- Assist with implementing policy and procedures for offsite storage; oversee storage and retrieval along with Senior Vice President, Administration
- Create and maintain an electronic filing system for storage and retrieval processes and files
- Coordinate requisition, ordering and distribution of all items ordered through Administration, including office supplies and stationery
- Coordinate and pay all bills for Administration including phone, cell phone, telephone charges, VISA expense cards, vendor billings, supplies and stationery charges, courier charges, etc.
- Reconcile bills - tracking, filing, ensuring payment & staff company reimbursement where applicable; and keep a running total for budgetary purposes
- Provide administrative support in updating HR/Admin forms, documents, and policies
- Follow up for the return of company property from ex-staff: keys, business cards, swipe cards, documents, departure forms
- Perform any other duties that may occasionally arise that will contribute to the smooth day-to-day operations of the evolving Administration Department and the Company as a whole
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- High School Diploma and minimum of Five (5) BGCSEs with C and above, including Math & English
- Associate’s Degree preferred
- Strong word processing skills (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Very good interpersonal skills and the ability to understand, interpret, communicate and carry out instructions. Ability to interact with a wide range of customers and maintain a friendly helpful manner
- Strong organizational and administrative skills (e.g. capable of setting and meeting realistic time frames for competing assignments and achieving results; capable of operating independently with minimal direction while keeping the leader informed of variances to plan, potential problems or sensitive issues, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills to interact with a wide range of individuals in situations that often require eliciting or sustaining co-operation and participation
- Strong technical skills in word processing software (Word, Excel and Outlook), electronic messaging, office equipment, etc.
Resumés with accompanying certificates should be forwarded via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FamGuard thanks all applicants; however, only those short-listed will be contacted.